The development of energy saving and renewable energy is the important pledge of the solutions of many environmental problems – climate change, air pollution, the usage of non-renewable resources etc. That is the reason that many decades scientists, NGO-s, governments and international community have been searching ways for using the energy more on purpose and justified.
The studies of the processes of energy production, distribution and usage show us that the main part of the loss is during the usage period (90%), while during the distribution the energy loss is usually 9-10%. That’s why all the efforts are made to reduce the loss during the usage. Due to modern technological achievement we have achieved considerable success as now many companies use energy saving technologies during their manufacturing process.
Anyway, the problem is still urgent and unsolved, especially when it comes to the private consumers. Many of us don´t even realize the necessity of using energy carefully and the role importance of each of us in the process of this huge problem solution.
Energy saving will give an opportunity to reduce the charges of villagers and promote environmental protection.
The initiative plans to organize a range of seminars, events for insulation, provision of the information about energy saving lamps and organization of other events promoting energy saving process.
Wherever possible, we will install solar batteries to provide street lighting of the communities.
Energy saving doesn´t need unrealizable efforts in reality.
We present several simple rules which can provide considerable results.
- Use energy saving or LED lamps at homes.
- Turn off the devices which are not used (e.g. TV, computer, music center).
- Use washing machine with its full load and choose the washing mode.
- Turn of the electric tea-pot on time.
- Change vacuum cleaner bags often.
- Put the refrigerator in the coldest place in the kitchen.
- Use light colored curtains and paint the room wall with light colors.
- Do not cover heating batteries completely.
- If it is possible use “clever” systems of lighting (electric light is on only in the case of daylight absence and when a person is in any institute)